Education Assignment 5 | Tips on Learning to TalkJufranco89
Read the article “Tips on Learning to Talk” from Zero to Three.
Create a table, pick one example per age group, & provide a detailed way of how you can implement it in the classroom.
Age Group: 2 to 3 years
Skill: Teach your child to say his or her first and last name
Implementation in the classroom: During circle time, the toddlers will sing “Who Took The Cookie?” and use their First and Last Names.
Birth to 3 months | 3 to 6 months | 6 to 9 months | 9 to 12 months | 12 to 15 months | 15 to 18 months | 18 to 2 years | 2 to 3 years
1 skill from the Age-group
1 way to implementation in the classroom
The ZERO TO THREE article, “Tips on Learning to Talk” is provided in the student portal under “Assignment 5” and “Literature Resources.”
- 14 days ago
- TTRB22 ASSIGNMENT
- Due 1.12.15 Work place team building. For: tutor Phyllis Young only
- Acc 562 Advanced Auditing Discussion questions
- ACC 561 Week 4 Week 4 Learning Team Reflection
- Devry HRM 586 Labor Relations Week 6 Discussions and Course Project Devry
- ACC 561 Final Exam
- MGT 450 Week 2 Assignment ( Develop a Vision Statement ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Updated Jan, 2015 - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- Module 5 New
- is this rebuttal something you can do
Education Assignment 5 | Tips on Learning to TalkNOT RATED16 days ago