EDCE 512 Quiz 1 (2019)indigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Life-skills emphasis in psychoeducational groups purports that people can be taught on a(n) level how to stop potential problems from occurring.
- Which one of the following is not a type of role in a group setting?
- Counseling groups recommend the number of members for groups with children than for groups for adults.
- Leaders when working with conflict brought about by "power" difficulties within a group must differentiate between position power and personal power. Position power conflict is often seen between individuals.
- The physical structure of a group is often dependent upon that group's intended purpose. Which structure below is more likely to be employed as a command structure (e.g., military)?
- _____________________ group leaders are less directive serving as a facilitator, not as a director.
- Which of the following would be a limitation resulting from co-leadership in group work?
- Yalom's curative factors within a group often affect the interactions of members and the group as a whole in complex ways. As members accept responsibility for their own lives, Yalom would assert that is the curative factor.
- When a group leader is promoting interaction between group members without drawing attention to him/herself, this role is being employed.
- The "interaction of group members with one another" is often referred to as .
- This type of group may have 20 to 40 members on average.
- One would expect a "Theory X leader" to be most closely aligned with a leadership style.
- In general groups stress "growth through knowledge".
- A social emerges in a group that manifests itself by altering actions, attitudes, and feelings.
- In working with abusive individuals, groups seem to be rather effective.
- Kottler asserts that a "counseling group for counselors" can help counselors deal more effectively with the that comes from working with people in pain.
- The "Critical-incident Model" for training group leaders involves each of the following "steps" where the trainee completes each except .
- Which one is not a core mechanism of group leadership?
- Although distinction between "self-help groups" and "support groups" can be subtle, a difference in is often evident.
- In regards to group content, “good decision making involves interaction with others in the pursuit of a _________________________”.
- When engaging in the group leader shows a genuine concern for others through their openness and honesty
- The direct outcome of successful supervision for group leaders purports to aid in leaders' growth in all of the following leadership skills except .
- According to Nolan, accomplishing the goal of "honest self-investigation; to promote full use of potentials; to bring about awareness of self-contradictions", group leader would employ .
- Glass and Benshoffs PARS model, to conceptualize "processing" in group work, is an acronym where "A" stands for .
- According to Hulse-Killackcy, Schumacher, and Kraus, the "balance" between content and process is .
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 4 years ago
EDCE 512 Quiz 1 (2019)
Purchase the answer to view it