Watch those two documentaries then answer the questions.
1. Watch Chasing Ice via YouTube here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbdi76Gz98w
2. Watch Before the Flood via YouTube here:Before the Flood Full Movie National Geographic
-Write a 3-4 paragraph reflection on what you believe to be the most striking or important thing you've learned about climate change from the two documentaries you've watched this week. Include in your reflection:
- why you find it striking/important
- what are some of the things that caused or led to this
- who are the people most impacted by this and why
- how do you plan to use what you've learned in this class to start a discussion related to this topic with the goal of progressive action and change
For example, you might find the issue of global sea level rise and coastline loss the most striking -- who are being impacted, where, and why? And most importantly, with the goal of enacting positive change, how do you communicate that sea level rise is an issue to not only the people in the high risk zones, but also the people who actively contribute to the sea level rise?
When is the last time you did absolutely nothing for 10 whole minutes? Not texting, talking or even thinking?
Due after 20 hours.
- a year ago
- follow the instructions below
- FOR NANCY CAROL ONLY
- Loan Project
- Multiple Questions Answers
- Due in Week 3 and worth 300 points Review Case 21 “How Amazon.com became the leading online retailer by 2011”, and Case 23 “Is Yahoo!’s business model working in 2011?” located in the textbook to complete this assignment.
- Final Film Critique
- 2 Homework to do about TRANSITIONAL MATH
- The Foundations of Sociology and Society
- I have 2 papers I need by tomorrow