Discussion Question 8Guest2581
Tonier “Neen” Cain is a renowned expert on trauma-informed care. She also spent nearly two decades addicted to crack cocaine and in and out of the criminal justice system. For this Discussion, you consider her powerful story of recovery and consider the awareness her experiences can bring to care of women and trauma survivors.
To Prepare (Please See Attachment)
- Watch the video, “Healing Neen,” in the Learning Resources.
- Reflect on the circumstances in Tonier “Neen” Cain’s life that contributed to her choices, criminal activity, and involvement in the criminal justice system.
- Post by Day 4 of Week 8
- -Describe Neen’s relationship with her children and mother, drug activity, prostitution, and experiences with the criminal justice system.
- -Reflect on how the experiences for females in the criminal justice system are different from those of males. How was ---Neen’s experience uniquely female?
- -How might her experiences have been different if the criminal justice system had provided evidence-based treatment specifically for female offenders?
- 4 years ago
- HCS 514 Week 3 Individual Assignment Decision-Making Case Study
- HCS 440 Week 3 Individual Assignment National Health Care Spending Paper
- HCS 320 Week 3 Individual Health Care Communication Methods
- ASHFORD HCA 375 Week 3 ASSIGNMENT
- BUS 308 Week 5 Final Part I
- CJA 304 Week 1 Individual Assignment Barriers to Effective Communication Paper
- 1.UNDER WHAT condoms should A FIRM shut down? 2.Demand has fallen for a monopolist, what should happen to its price, output...
- he Learning Environment in Curriculum Development - Discussion
- Final Project paper