Discussion Post and Paperashe.a
To prepare for this Discussion, consider Case 13.2, “How Safe Is Safe?” on pages 351–352 of Northouse (2016) and review the Albert, Reynolds, and Turan (2015), Lawton and Páez (2015), Hoover and Pepper (2015), and Gustafson (2013) articles provided in this week’s Learning Resources.
Post your application of ethical frameworks to the ethical dilemma posed in the case study. In your application, do the following:
- Justify your proposed solution, and explain the reasoning you used to arrive at your solution.
- Incorporate the justifications you provided in response to the Case 13.2.
- Apply the ethical framework(s) outlined in the Learning Resources or in other scholarly literature that aligns with your reasoning. Explain how your reasoning aligns with those frameworks.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and one or more additional scholarly sources.
To prepare for this Assignment, think of a situation where a leadership team encountered a situation where things did not go well and they were faced with an ethical dilemma. Analyze what could have happened had they applied the appropriate decisions. Offer your solutions using an ethical framework.
Submit a 4-page analysis (excluding cover page and References section) of the ethical situation. Your analysis must include the following:
- A brief (1 paragraph) explanation of the ethical dilemma
- An explanation of the ethical framework that, if applied by the organization to make its decision, would have resolved the ethical dilemma, including support for your analysis from scholarly research
- An examination of both the positive and negative consequences of the decision, including the trade-offs that the leadership of the organization made in making their decision
- 3 years ago
- NOT RATED
Critique your colleague’s solution by identifying two strengths and weaknesses of your colleague’s analysis.
- Offer a suggestion to improve upon the weaknesses.
Please note that, for each …3 years ago