After studying the Learn materials, compose an argument that is objective, carefully-constructed, and free of emotion (and hence it should not contain any exclamation points) in support of your opinion about ethical relativism and Christian ethics. Formulate your argument by answering BOTH of the following questions:
- Is Christian ethics relativistic or absolutist? Explain your answer.
- What, if any, are the differences between ethical relativism and the subjective aspects of Christian ethics?
For question 1, answer whether Christian ethics is relativistic or absolutist. First, you should define relativism and absolutism. Don’t simply re-state the reading, but provide an explanation of relativism and absolutism using your own words but also showing that you did the reading and understand the issues. Present the strengths and weaknesses of relativism and how these compare to absolutism. Whichever side you take on the issue, please treat both sides with respect.
For question 2, explain the differences between ethical relativism and the subjective elements in Christian ethics. In addition to the textbooks, outside sources, and video presentations, you are encouraged to incorporate important biblical passages such as Romans 14–15.
- 9 days ago
- What do I write down for the Cornell notes for the Crusades article of the week?
- Java programmers can use class hierarchies for the purposes of inheritance.
- comment from post 5
- I need help for my assignment
- theatre performance essay
- operations management week 3
- Assignment Details
- FOR SKYESSAYS
- WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT X2