Leidy Galano De Moya,
Post at least one response for each topic below:
- Compare and contrast the priorities of the Federalists and Antifederalists for the design of the new Constitution. Although the Federalists argued for a stronger central government (and in many ways, they got one), the Antifederalists won important battles, such as the adoption of the Bill of Rights and the retention of power in the states. What does the debate between Federalists and Antifederalists tell us about American politics in the late eighteenth century? In what ways are the values and concerns of these two groups similar to or different from today's political debates?
- Combating terrorism has entailed restrictions on civil liberties. How can we reconcile civil liberty and national security? Are we better off opting for more liberty or more security? Are the two goals mutually exclusive? Have Americans become less supportive of the limitations on liberty put into place after the terror attacks in 2001, or do they still perceive that it makes sense to give up some liberties in order to feel more secure?
- 22 days ago
- BIS 220 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Wireless Technologies Proposal
- ACC 491 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Auditing, Attestation, and Assurance Services Paper
- A term paper is optional for the course and is due onMay 1st, 2013.
- PHL 323 Week 1 Individual Assignment Personal Ethics Development Paper
- Assignment 6
- NEEDED WITHIN 4 HOURS-SOCIOLOGY IN A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE CLASS AND IM IN NEED OF SOMEONE WHO CAN WRITE A SHORT (750 WORD MINIMUM) ESSAY FROM THE STORY IVE PROVIDED AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW USING APA FORMAT WITH REFERENCES
- XMGT 216 Week 2 Assignment Business Ethics Reflection
- Is due by 1am today.
- Based on this chart, what is the marginal cost, in dollars, to produce two jackets?