You must post at least one response per topic:
- If more than 60 percent of the federal budget is “mandatory spending,” what is left to cut? What economic goals do categories of mandatory spending support? What programs should be abolished or cut? Should any programs be expanded? If so, identify which ones and explain why they should be expanded.ief agencies such as the Red Cross?
- In recent years, the American armed forces have been called on to perform duties that are more humanitarian than militaristic, providing support after the Fukushima disaster, in addition to funds for drought victimes in Ethiopia, COVID-19 vaccinations to countries who could not afford them, Ebola patients in West Africa, and earthquake victimes in Nepal. Do we have an obligation to assist other countries experiencing a crisis, or should that be left to private relief agencies such as the Red Cross?
- 2 months ago
- Journal Entries Week 2 and 3
- Mkt 500 Discussion question 11
- Look at description
- TOP RATED ONLY! SPANISH!! NURSING.. JOB PROFICIENCY EXAMS AND MICROCOMPUTER APLLICATIONS
- PHARMACOLOGY ARTICLE CRITIQUE
- Financial Management 534 Final Exam Part 2 (Latest)
- City Road Construction
- MHR 6551 UNIT I Essay
- final Project 7-1 white paper.
- MHA626 Strategic Planning
federal govermentNOT RATEDa month ago