Discussion 5- Strategy Applied in PMAmeychekka
Chapter. 9 Reducing Project Duration
Chapter. 10 Being an Effective Project Manager
Initial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Which of the eight traits/skills associated with being an effective project manager is the most important? The least important? Why?
- It is possible to shorten the critical path and save money. Explain how.
Title: Project Management: The Managerial Process
Authors: Clifford F. Gray, Erik W. Larson
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Publication Date: 2020-01-09
- 16 days ago
- can someone have this done by sunday
- An HIV educator wishes to determine whether the method of delivering teaching influences adherence with antiretroviral therapy. She decides to...
- Special Project for Excellent Answers
- EDUC 4004 WK4 Content Review
- ABS 200 Week 2 DQ 1 Empowerment
- Who can do essay for me?
- Discussion - Principles of Public Opinion
- ECO 372 Week 4 Learning Team Weekly Reflection
- COM 470 Week 4 Assignment Mediator Qualification Law Paper
- COM 400 Week 5 Individual Assignment New Social Issues