Chapter 7. Basic Methods for Establishing Causal Inference
Chapter 8. Advances Methods for Establishing Causal Inference
Initial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Causal inference is used as a secondary or tertiary tool in root cause analysis. Please explain how causal inference and root cause analysis are used in problem detection. Respond to this discussion board (DB) in the context of your field of employment. For example, if you are in I.T., respond to this DB by explaining the cause of a network failure; or if you are the in the food industry, use this DB to explain the cause of a recent decline in customer satisfaction. Please address each component of the discussion board. Also, cite examples according to APA standards.
[Your post must be substantive and demonstrate insight gained from the course material. Postings must be in the student's own words - do not provide quotes!]
[Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
- 9 days ago
- Read Description
- Week 10; Assignment 2: Ethical and Socially Responsive Business
- I need someone to help complete my statistics homework.
- The use of quotas to limit imports has been spreading recently. Are import quotas less damaging to consumers than tariffs? Why or why not?
- best.tutor slp quiz 4
- for Dr.Dan15 only Unit IV
- need original answer please all 3 a,b,c by 7am
- For Martha92 ONLY