- Selecting the Instructional Setting.
- Training Media Selection Flowchart. (Best opened in a web browser other than Chrome.)
- Conduct an Audience Analysis.
Please respond to the following:
- Describe an evaluation type—formative, summative, or confirmative—that you believe would be ideal for your project.
- Describe the audience and the intended outcome of the evaluation.
- Provide at least one example of the evaluation tool for your project.
- Be sure to include the title of your project and a brief description to provide your classmates with context for their responses.
- 3 days ago
- N homework help
- Describe the three characteristics of leadership you value most. Discuss why you believe that these traits are so important and how you feel that they are developed in an individual.
- Business homework.......due today......must be done in 8 hours...1 page
- need as soon as possible
- FOR A-PLUS WRITER ONLY
- Francisco d’Anconia says that the “words ‘to make money’ hold the essence of human morality.” What does he mean? What are today’s prevalent moral attitudes toward money? Do you agree with Francisco’s view? Explain why or why not.
- 1)Calculate the relevant cash flows (for each year) for the following capital budgeting proposal. Enter the total net cash flows for each year in the box below according to the provided format. $90,000 initial cost for machinery; depreciated straight-line
- Using Porter’s Five Forces Model, personal Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and/ personal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), explain how you will overcome threats from each of the five forces while achieving your professional goal(s) after graduation fro
- Dilemma essay format