Discussion 3 GeologyTipG
An Introduction to Sedimentary Rocks, Soils, and Weathering
Soil is a product of the interaction between the lithosphere, the atmosphere, and the biosphere. Soil forms in the upper part of the sediments we are discussing this week within the lithosphere.
DISCUSSIONYou are asked to go to your local garden center to find the best soil for your plants. There are many mixtures available. Which one would be best for your local area of Grayson County, Va? Would “100% Organic Soil” make any difference? What other considerations should you make for the best crops in your area?
- 7 months ago
- UOP CALC I (MyMathLab)
- HCA415: Community & Public Health (HCK1511A)
- English HomeWork
- to Tim Makori
- Robin Simmons is ready to complete a cost-volume-profit analysis for 2016 for the Stellar Packaging Products manufacturing plant to determine...
- 6 tasks(A total of 1,700 words)
- the rise of India's drug industry
- In the second paragraph, Woolf speculates that Judith didn't want to hurt her father, but that a powerful reason caused...
- FOR "Prof. Goodman Only"