Discussion 3 Chemcblandon
Categorize the following formulas into the following, and fill out the attached chart below as directed:
- Ionic or molecular compounds
- Molecular compounds: Are there any prefixes needed? List on the chart.
- Ionic compounds: Which ones need Roman numerals? Why?
- On the chart, indicate which ones have polyatomic ion. Are they cations or anions?
- Are there any acids or bases? Mark the chart.
- Are the acids binary acids or oxyacid? Mark the chart.
- Check the box if you have a strong acid or a strong base.
Why do you think it is important to understand how to write formulas? How will this knowledge help you in your healthcare career?
- a month ago
- BIO 115 quiz 5 part 2
- The Tons of Fun Hobby Company general manager is told she can use sales and payroll data to do an...
- BUS 372 Week 4 Assignment ( Cost of Living ) - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work - Latest Syllabus
- FOR NYANYA ONLY
- INF 103 Week 1 DQ 1 - The Future is Now Pretty Soon, at Least
- LAW 531 Final Exam
- BSHS 332 - Immigration Debate
- need in 2 hours 250- 400 words
- Applying Epidemiology
- NOT RATED
1. In your own words, describe the concept of specific heat capacity and the effects that it has on temperature changes. Give an example of specific heat capacity that you see in your everyday …2 years ago