A) Read the attached case study and complete the questions below using one (1) of the presentation methods below:
- 2-3 pages essaysummary (on word document) (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Create a thread and or reply in thread box (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Power Point presentation or Prezi (10–15 slides).(Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Infographic: (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Educational/training packet or guide: (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- Brochure: (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
- 5–7 minute recorded PSA (public service announcement) (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
Address the following questions:
- What are the facts of this case?
- What would have been the potential impact on the woman if the child had the following diseases: pertussis, polio, inﬂuenza, or Ebola?
- What are the management implications of this case? Should there be separate waiting rooms for people with an immunocompromised status
- What are the legal and ethical obligations of the parent of the unvaccinated child?
- What are the legal and ethical obligations the clinic has to its patients and how do they apply to this case? Should the woman’s family seek legal remedies?
- An RN who works at the clinic refuses to have an inﬂuenza vaccination. She does not have allergies, nor does she have religious objections. She just “doesn’t believe in them.” Create a script for a conversation with this employee, urging her to reconsider, and detailing the consequences of her continued refusal.
-Your experiences may be very helpful and interesting to all of us. However, be sure that you also back up your posts with factual information from the text (when it applies to the initial discussion board question (s) and responses to peers) or other creditable sources. A minimum of one reference is required to support your response to the discussion question and reply to a classmate. You may cite the course required textbook and or other sources in which you have used content from. Make sure your references are in APA format.
- 19 days ago
- How did the black power movement stimulate black culture?
- Develop a closing process PowerPoint presentation. Your PowerPoint presentation must have speaker notes and these speaker notes must be written as if you were presenting this project to your stakeholders. A template is provided for your use. You can modif
- The Death Penalty
- Business Challenges:Supply chain management
- Today by 11:00 pm
- NO ASSIGNEMNT
- phd Isaac newton ONLY
- BRave the new world paper 300 words MAL format
- i need help with these physics problems
- DUE THE NEXT SIX HOURS