The second Riverbend City scenario shows the tensions between two adjacent neighborhoods—one mostly Caucasian, and the other primarily Mexican American—vying for attention from city government for bottled water. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of applying specific theories or models to practice with these two groups.
How do you think it will play out for each? How do you see critical race theory impacting how this issue may play out? How will differences between the two groups be negotiated? Discuss how you deal with incongruence between your orientation and these two settings. Support your argument with at least three citations from the readings from this week, including reference to the NASW Standards for Cultural Competence in Social Work Practice. Be sure to use APA-formatted citations.
- a month ago
- Wk 5 Language Paper
- Wk 5 Problem Solving and Decision Making Parents Conflict with Adolescence
- MKT 421 Final Exam (1st Set) 57 Questions with ANSWERS #UPDATED#
- What is a lurking variable?
- The Impact of Communication
- china responses due in 4 hours
- HUM 130 Week 3 Assignment Hinduism
- ECO 205 Week 8 PowerPoint Presentation Federal Reserve, Banking
- Current Macroeconomic