|Watch this video featuring John Bathke, faculty member at the Forbes School of Business and Technology.|
Prior to beginning work on this discussion,
- Review Chapter 8 of the course textbook.
- Explore the You Be the Judge - Intellectual Property: Click Here, Get Sued videos: Case Argument Links to an external site., Defendant Profile Links to an external site., Plaintiff Profile Links to an external site., Defendant Reaction Links to an external site., Plaintiff Reaction Links to an external site..
Discuss how you would rule if you were the judge in this case.
- Did Mr. Higgins infringe on Ms. Garner’s Patent?
- Is Ms. Garner’s patent valid?
- Does Ms. Garner’s patent meet the requirements of being novel, non-obvious, and having utility? Explain why or why not.
Your initial response should be a minimum of 200 words.
- 3 days ago