Please reply to this post with your response to the following questions:
A) What variables about news-gathering are beyond the control of reporters and editors but nonetheless affect what people read, hear and see?
B) How are journalists captives of the personal values and biases they bring to their work? Provide an example of this through a video clip or story?
C) After reading "Encyclopedia of Emerging Industries - Blogging," provide a "large scale" example of when blogging became problematic and one when blogging actually helped solve a problem.
- 7 days ago
- TWO ASSIGNMENTS <3
- 8 short essays(200 words) on international business and one 700 word essay on legal and political system of south korea
- Innovation and Competitive Advantage: Changing Environments
- Need back in 4 hours MPA6999
- philosophy essay
- Case Study 2: Solid State Drives for kimwoods
- DQ 7
- Power Point Presentation - Friedman vs. Carroll Social Responsibility Theories
- paper needed by end of today