The film, Everything’s cool illustrates how perceptions of global warming have been shaped by business executives and politicians. What did this film teach you about global warming? What do you think is necessary to change approaches to and opinions about climate change? More specifically, how can we reconcile the disconnect between climate science and US policy-makers (and the public) and encourage objective assessments of the effects of and solutions to climate change?
- a month ago
- quizzes zeek the Geek
- change paper
- I need help writing a speech for an oratorical contest.
- Influence of Economics on Household Decision Making (MUST BE EXPERT IN EXCEL)
- Please help
- To what extent do you feel that our current public policies are addressing the current drought effectively?
- CRJ 105 Assignment 3- Annotated Bibliography
- FIN 100 Week 10 Assignment - Careers in Finance
- Policy -6