1. Describe what kinds of information can be learned from a single fossil, including information about the organism and its environment.
2. Discuss the selective pressures for bipedalism. Then, describe two skeletal adaptations for bipedalism.
3. Name some specific behaviors associated with Homo erectus in the areas of tool use, subsistence practices, migration patterns, and other cultural innovations.
- a month ago
- 20 multiple choice questions in Accounting for Managers, set 3
- Greece Failed State
- phyllis young only
- For Prof. Xavier
- FIN515 Financial Management Week 5 Quiz; Devry University 2015
- LDR 535 Week 2 Individual Assignment Leadership Recommendation
- Need a little help
- 6273 - Financial Analysis Case Study - UNIT 1 Assignment 1