This discussion forum focuses on analyzing Case Study 4.2 (Poisoning Flint, Michigan) from your textbook. In at least one paragraph, supported by evidence in your text and from other research, respond to at least three of the five bullet points below.
- Explain if this is a case of administrative evil in action. Why or why not?
- Discuss if you think that the residents of Flint were treated differently because they are poor and African American.
- Describe how much blame the governor should accept for the crisis.
- Explain if governors should be able to appoint emergency managers who have the power to override the decisions of local elected officials.
- Describe what steps the state and federal government should take to repair the damage done to Flint and its residents, including children.
- 7 days ago