- Select a global organization or company not from the textbook and discuss how the international trade system and the economic, political-legal, and cultural environments have affected its international marketing decisions.
- Is it feasible for all companies to be global marketers? Do certain industries seem better suited for global marking than others? Why or why not?
- How can marketing practices create barriers to entry that potentially harm other firms? Are these barriers helpful or harmful to consumers?
- Select a company not from the textbook and research that firm's efforts to be socially responsible. Describe the various activities you find and explain why you think the company is involved with them.
- 22 days ago
- circuit lab
- Santana - Supernatural
- History Assigment
- (Week 5) Two set of discussions questions to post for MBA level Human Resource Management Online!
- 2 Assess Task Needs
- week 5
- BUS 599 Week 4 Discussion
- Major strategies behind implementing risk management programs in today’s technology filled world
- sociology of developing countries assignment 1