Topics relating to Marketing Management are evident all around us every day. This week's Discussion Forum will ask you to correlate what you are studying in the text with real life examples from the business or organizational world - including your own personal experience.
Key Topic: Identifying Market Segments
Answer these Questions for this week's Discussion Forum:
1. Review the front page of your local newspaper or the front page of the business section of a national publication like the Wall Street Journal, Forbes or New York Times(online or hard copy). Try to identify key news stories related to Identifying Market Segments that you could find. How many did you find? Which one was most interesting? News stories could include any related/relevant topics identified in the text or other reference material. (Examples could be anything from market segmentation by age, location, sex, income, political affiliation, religion, entertainment preferences, spending habits, etc.)
2. Describe the most successful (OR least successful) example of market segmentation that you found? Why do you think it was successful (OR not successful)?
2 pages answer in Apa format with citations.
- 9 months ago
- Safety Risk Mnagement
- for Kim woods only Individual: Unified Communication Platforms Benefits of
- IT/200 (AAIW1KYMK2
- AMBA 610: Critical Thinking Assignment Cliffside Holding Company
- Judicial Independence
- Political Motivations for Terrorism - Genocide in Rwanda
- For Goodwriter only B3
- FOR EXCEPTIONAL PROFF ONLY!
- CT 6 Consumer Behavior
- Finance DQ 2 Wk 1