Discuss why viruses are more difficult to treat than bacteria and how they affect our body.BellCubita
Discuss why viruses are more difficult to treat than bacteria and how they affect our body.
- Identify properties of viruses, characteristics, viral nucleic acids and life cycle of animal viruses. (You can help yourself to answer this question reading the PowerPoint in the Modules here in Canvas Chapter 5 Viral structures and multiplication, pages 8-10, 14, 18, 20, 21, 26, 27, 41-44.)
- Pick one virus ( HIV, COVID-19, Influenza, Herpes, Smallpox, Rotavirus or any other you may have heard) and research about that virus: characteristics, how does it enter human body, and how does it affect the human body and if it is any prevention and treatment for it.
When doing research online, make sure you search more than one source and write the reference of your sources in your work
- 6 days ago
- need help week 3 homework and quiz
- Minicase 7 Relevant Cost Saul’s Company's
- Public Speaking
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE. DISCUSSION
- XCOM 200 Week 3 CheckPoint Word Barriers
- XCOM 200 Week 1 CheckPoint Introduction to Interpersonal Communication
- Budget Preparation: Non-profit & Government
- Include formulas and step by step calculations.
- Build a solar power plant in Belarus.