Discovering German Musicletsgo!
In our Lessons, there is a list of German musicians and bands from the past to today. Listen to a variety of them and tell us which songs you liked, which you did not, and why. Finally, do your own exploring of German music online. If there is a German song or musician that you discover and really like, share it with our class. Include full references with Author, Title, Date, and Links to the songs, German/English lyrics, and more. Point out to us and discuss German language in at least one of the songs. Tell us what you like or find interesting, and why. Let us know if you have any questions about these lyrics.
Here is an outline of the four requirements to keep in mind for your first post:
1. Tell us which songs you liked, which you did not, and why:
2. Share a German song or musician that you discover or have discovered and really like:
3. Point out and discuss German language in at least one of the songs. Tell us what you like or find interesting, and why. Let us know if you have any questions about these songs or music lyrics. (Because this is a German language course, these questions about the German language are most important for our discussion. ????)
4. Include full references with at least the Author, Title, Date, and Links to the songs, German/English lyrics, and more (for YouTube references you must additionally include the person/entity making the post, if not the author, and the date of the post) For all your German and other foreign language references and citations, you should be using the MLA Style format.:
Read your peers´ posts to enrich your understanding of German music and the German language. Respond to your peers and engage in a discussion of German music, culture, and language.
- 2 months ago
- Jackie Grey
- BUS 308 Week 4 - Assignment
- ACCOUNTING COST SYSTEMS AND COST BEHAVIOR Case Assignment Preparation of an Income Statement for The Serious Reader Company The first case of this course provides an opportunity to prepare a segmented variable costing (contribution margin, behavioral) inc
- Tell me what the author is trying to communicate. What's the main takeaway? Finally, what can you say about the collection of readings? Can you make sense of the four readings as a group? What do they say collectively?
- Need help with this assignment
- Short Paper: Communication Systems
- 3 pages Activity Questions due sunday morning
- PCN-529 Module 2 DQ 1
- Week 3 Discussion
- PCN-518 Week 5 Moral Dilemma