Dimension of diversity trainingJenkoe
As an applicant for a Human Resources Business Partner role, you have been asked to prepare a dimensions of diversity training plan for one of the leaders listed below:
- Choice one: VP of Marketing
- Choice two: VP of Operations
- Choice three: VP of IT
The topic of the training is the dimensions of diversity and why they matter, and the intended audience is the department VPs listed in the section above.
Your document should include the following items:
- An introduction to the diversity wheel and the dimensions of diversity
- Define the wheel
- Describe it in terms of primary and secondary dimensions
- A focus on two areas of diversity that should be addressed to benefit employees, applicants, and the organization
- Choose two areas
- Explain them clearly noting whether they are included in the primary or secondary dimension of diversity
- Connect them to the identities or lived experiences and/or historic marginalization of applicants and employees.
- An action that must be taken to achieve inclusion and belonging related to the two areas of diversity chosen. This could include the following:
- Implementing inclusive hiring practices
- Adding inclusive onboarding practices
- Creating Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Implementing fair and equitable performance review practices
The final document should be an APA formatted Word document that will serve as a guide for the dimensions of diversity training. All sources should be cited in APA style documentation.
- a month ago
- Media and Public Policy
- Criminal Justice Trend Paper
- One page, you have 2 hours
- drug and alcohol abuse
- Assume you are planning to open an ice cream shop on campus. There are currently no ice cream shops within three miles of your campus. You are deciding between leasing space in the student center or opening a stand-alone shop on the outskirts of campus. Y
- Due by 11pm. No late submissions
- Project change management
- I need this posted on the accounting sheets with the answers to the questions at the bottom of page.
- Healthcare Finance_U1LC
- ok, Web design, this has to be GREAT. Please someone help me out
Dimensions of Diversity Training PlanNOT RATEDa year ago