Differentiating Nutrition Science from MediaBenjamin123$
More people are becoming interested in detox diets and organ health. As a health educator, one of your roles is differentiating evidence versus popular media and marketing. In this discussion, we will explore evidence that supports the role of nutrition in liver health to add to your ability to differentiate nutrition science from media.
Start by reading the article titled, Impact of nutritional changes on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
Focus on the general concepts, as opposed to understanding every word. After completing the reading, answer the following question for your initial post: “What evidence-based general nutrition recommendations would you share with patients interested in liver health?”
Use the assigned article, with appropriate APA citations, to support your position with at least 5-6 sentences to support your case.
After reviewing and studying this module’s content, answer the following questions. Be sure to complete all lab activities and attend/watch all live lectures before completing this assignment. All of your answers should be written in your own words, using full sentences, correct terminology, and proper spelling and grammar.
- Explain how nutrition relates to the homeostasis of the human body. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences. Be sure to include the impact of water-soluble vs fat-soluble vitamins, soluble vs insoluble fiber, and important minerals.
- Explain how catabolic and anabolic processes impact energy supply within the human body. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences. Be sure to include how excess versus deficient levels of various nutritional components affects metabolism.
- How will you apply the concepts you have learned about basic nutrition and metabolism in real life and in your future career?
- Which topic within this module has been the most valuable to your learning experience and why?
- Which topic(s) within this module did you struggle to understand and why?
- a month ago
- QNT561 Week 6 Chapter 8(Ex.38)
- MAT 117 Week 6 Concept Check
- MAT 117 Week 2 Concept Check
- Calculus Exam
- Assignment 1: Essay
- Compare/Contrast the life of an indentured servant with that of an African slave
- Compare and contrast three marketing research methods.
- ECO 205 Week 8 CheckPoint International Trade Debate Part 2
- MKT421 Week Marketing Plan Final Paper Presentation
- case for Braingirl ONLY
psychologyNOT RATEDa year ago
human anatomy m7NOT RATED4 months ago
A&p2NOT RATED10 months ago