500-700 word how our brains deal with screens, how we deal with the literal materials that make our screens. Why do we chose the platforms we choose to use? Do you get to pick how you read, write, or speak? What would you choose, if it were up to you? The affordances of our digital communication practices are hugely beneficial in many ways, but when we read Prof. Little's anthropological study of the humans that live in the physical and environmental waste they create, we see that the downside is tremendous. Bonus: delivery is always intimated connected to issues of invention, so maybe work through these two modules together!
- 2 months ago
- Week 3 - Console and GUI Program Using Arrays and Methods
- A+ TUTORIAL/SOLUTION: CMIT 350 Subnetting Project
- 40 question financial accounting exam. Seems you already have a great deal of the answers here: http://www.homeworkmarket.com/content/40-finance-mcqs While looking at the...
- business homework - G$K service Canada inc
- Assignment 2: Channel Strategies and the Value Chain
- physics test
- for expert_researcher
- Ronnie’s Riders manufactures custom bicycles since 1999. The company is located in Steamboat, Colorado and employs about 120 people. Customers may order bikes from select dealers, over the internet or at the Steamboat storefront. The company has an est
- HW 21