Delivering your Informative Speechlola1996$
- Before you begin your practice delivery, imagine that you are standing in front of your target audience and think about the specific purpose you identified for your speech.
- Remember that your speech should last between four and seven minutes.
- Keep track of the total time it takes you to deliver your speech to stay within this time frame.
- Deliver your speech at least once all the way through.
- Describe any issues you encountered during the delivery of your speech.
- How many times did you practice delivering your speech before you felt comfortable presenting it?
- What aspects of your speech delivery improved the most as a result of your practice?
- 12 days ago
- A one- to two-page (250- to 500-word) paper
- Prepare a four- to seven-minute informative speech that is to be submitted with video and audio
Step 1Use an outline you have created.
…15 days ago
- NOT RATED
Delivering Your Informative Speech
- Prepare an informative speech
- Perform an informative speech
In this assignment, you will create a delivery outline and deliver …3 years ago