Data science and methodology assignment (small assignment - I need in 6 hours)stevechibozu
See assignment details below. Please make sure answers are correct as per this link https://tdwi.org/~/media/64511A895D86457E964174EDC5C4C7B1.PDF NO REFERENCES REQUIRED. NO MIN WORD COUNT. I have attached the below as a PDF
In this Assignment, you will demonstrate your understanding of the data science methodology by applying it to a given problem. Pick one of the following topics to apply the data science methodology to:
3. Credit Cards
You will have to play the role of the client as well as the data scientist to come up with a problem that is more specific but related to these topics.
Which topic did you choose to apply the data science methodology to? (2 marks)
Next, you will play the role of the client and the data scientist.
Using the topic that you selected, complete the Business Understanding stage by coming up with a problem that you would like to solve and phrasing it in the form of a question that you will use data to answer. (3 marks)
You are required to:
1. Describe the problem, related to the topic you selected.
2. Phrase the problem as a question to be answered using data.
For example, using the food recipes use case discussed in the labs, the question that we defined was, "Can we automatically determine the cuisine of a given dish based on its ingredients?".
Briefly explain how you would complete each of the following stages for the problem that you described in the Business Understanding stage, so that you are ultimately able to answer the question that you came up with. (5 marks):
1. Analytic Approach
2. Data Requirements
3. Data Collection
4. Data Understanding and Preparation
5. Modeling and Evaluation
You can always refer to the labs as a reference with describing how you would complete each stage for your problem.
- 2 years ago
- cultural psychology,references needed
- BUSN100 B002 Fall 15: Forums Week 7 Discussion
- 3-4 page paper on the key concepts in economics
- Benefits of business analytics
- CIS 524 Week 3 Assignment 1, User Interface Accessibility
- Bob and Lisa are both married, working adults. They both plan for retirement and consider the $2,000 annual contribution a...
- Through reflection on this week’s Required Studies and your personal experiences with equity and equality, consider how you might best impact change in your professional world. While you might not have the power to enact system-wide change, you have the p
- For Kim Woods