Data Analysis Activitygiggles.desmoin
1. Use any book with more than 100 pages and pick a number.
Be sure the number you select is greater than 10 and less than 90.
Try opening the book as close as possible to the page corresponding to the number you chose.
Record the number of pages that are away from the original chosen number.
Conduct 7 trials and observe patterns in the data.
Record the first 7 trials.
2, Now, predict the results of the next 7 trials. Open the book again, 7 more times.
Record the number of pages that are away from your original 7 predicted trials. Record these predicted 7 trials.
Write a report with data and graph both sets of data side by side and compare results. Do the findings relate to binomial theorem and is the data distributed as per the theorem?
Need 3-4 pages in APA format with peer-reviewed citations.
- 19 days ago
- Annual report analysis and comparison
- Concerning DMAIC
- Use the definitional formula given below to find the derivative of the function
- need some help
- Ashford ACC 205 Week 5 Final paper
- A box slides down a inclined plan with 37 degrees angle, with the acceleration 4m / s2. how is the coefficient of friction...
- need help psychology critical thinking assignment, if you can please let me know
- ECO 212 Final Exam