Answer below questions.
1. Conduct an internet or library search on cyberstalking. Read one or two articles that you find most interesting. Document the article(s) that you reviewed.
2. Using your search engine of choice, look up the Federal Interstate Stalking and Prevention Act at 18 U.S. Code, section 2261A.List three to five behaviors that may constitute cyberstalking.
3. Describe how the Interstate Stalking and Prevention Act attempts to address cyberstalking.
4. Based on what you have read about cyberstalking, do you think that this law is sufficient to deter cyberstalkers? Why or why not?
5. Conduct an internet or library search on cyberbullying. Read one or two articles that you find most interesting. Document the article(s) that you reviewed.
6. Research your state’s cyberbullying laws.
7. Conduct an internet or library search on cyberbullying. Read one or two articles that you find most interesting.Document the article(s) that you reviewed.
8. Research your state’s cyberbullying laws.What is the citation for your state’s cyberbullying law?
9. What is the prohibited behavior?
10. What are the procedures for reporting cyberbullying?
11. What are the consequences for the perpetrator?
12. What are the safeguards for the victim (if any)?
13. Using your research, write one paragraph describing whether you think your state’s cyberbullying law is sufficient to prevent cyberbullying. Why or why not?
14. The director of human resources at Astounding Appliances is updating the company’s antiharassment policy for the employee handbook. She asks you to help her write a paragraph or two outlining what cyberstalking is, including a definition and examples of prohibited behaviors. She asks you to specifically include examples of prohibited behavior that could happen in the work environment using company-provided computing devices. Prepare the materials that the director of human resources asks for. As you complete the exercise, are there any other recommendations that you might make to the director of human resources regarding actions to take in response to cyberbullying activities that take place using company-provided computing devices?
- 7 days ago
- Random Die Roll Program (JAVA )
- MTH 1280
- An object, which is initially at rest on a frictionless horizontal surface, is acted upon by four constant forces. F1...
- RELIGION FINALS
- Add content to my paper
- Anthropology Homework - Week 2
- Prof. Goodman
- Discussion Question: Buying Process
- ONLY FOR maldainc