Curriculum Analysis - 5 pagessmartswan
Select a nursing curriculum either from an academic setting, such as a school of nursing, or a clinical setting, such as a hospital staff development program. Look for a nursing curriculum to use as a model for assessments. One choice might be an orientation curriculum for a clinical facility.
- Identify an appropriate nursing curriculum, the intended learner population, and why it is needed.
- Provide the mission statement and course descriptions for all courses in a selected curriculum.
- Describe the established professional standards, guidelines, and competencies incorporated in the program.
- Describe the student learning outcomes of a selected nursing program.
- Recommend a process to update health care knowledge in a selected nursing curriculum.
- Explain how an organizing design and theoretical framework or model is demonstrated within a selected nursing curriculum.
- Provide an overview of the history of a selected organizing design and theoretical framework or model.
- Describe the major concepts of a selected organizing design and theoretical framework or model.
- 4 days ago
- 3 years ago