This powerpoint should contain a total of 10 slides (No including reference and title page). The first 8 slides should contain one cultural group on each slide along with explanation of each listed practice. slides 9 and 10 should contain responses to the final two questions.
In this section of the assessment, you will create a presentation describing cultural group family practices that could be presented to early childhood teachers. The title of your presentation will be “Who are our families? Let’s learn and connect.”
Required components of the presentation:
- Define culture
- Using one academic article per cultural group, discuss the following practices for each assigned cultural group. The assigned cultural groups are listed after the practices. In other words, for each cultural group listed below, discuss points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 (the practices) listed below. I would create a separate slide for each cultural group and on the slide explain how the group handles the 8 different practices.
Here are the practices:
- Sleep arrangements
- Family roles (who is in charge of the children) and structure (do extended family members live with family)
- Health practices (medical care, bathing, etc.)
- Communication styles
- Individualist culture (family values independence for the baby) or collectivist culture (family values, group harmony, and interdependence)
Here are the assigned cultural groups:
- African American
- Native American
- One additional cultural group of your choice
Next, write discussing points 1 and 2 below:
- Discuss what the cultural groups have in common and how they are different.
- Discuss the importance of cultural group family practices to the teacher within the early learning setting.
- 3 days ago
- in need of help with english paper
- Retailing has changed substantially over the past ten years. Reducing time to market and developing a multi-channel approach have become keys to successful delivery of products to consumer markets. Using internet research, discuss how contemporary retaile
- Why All of the World's Top 10 Companies Are American
- MT302 U8A
- Programming in C++
- RESPOND TO PEER REAL D1
- A-Plus Writer
- Sociology For Phyllis