Cultural AwarenessMickey Scout
Cultural Intelligence Development Plan
The personalized Cultural Intelligence Development Plan is a three-part analysis that will complete the project .
· Part One: CQ and My Organization (100 points)
All organizations and businesses can benefit from cultural intelligence, even if that organization or business is not operating on a global scale. Part One of this development plan involves analyzing the cultural intelligence of your workplace or the place your wish to work. Identify the mission of the workplace, strategies in place to promote cultural diversity and cultural intelligence, and the workplace’s perceived return on investment for having these strategies in place.
· Part Two: CQ Personal Development Plan (100 points)
After completing the organizational analysis, think about personal growth in cultural intelligence to help fulfill the mission of their workplace, develop new strategies for diversity and CQ, and increase the return on investment. Also identify tools and resources to help achieve those goals.
· Part Three: Global Leadership & CQ Action Plan (100 points)
Discuss The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership Model created by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. Review that model at: https://www.leadershipchallenge.com/Research/Five-Practices.aspx. After writing a personal development plan, students will reflect on how global leadership and cultural intelligence knowledge and goals will create positive changes to their workplace. Students will write a pledge statement for using global leadership and CQ in your workplace while promoting The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership Model.
- a month ago
- ACC349 Cost Accounting WEEK 2 Case Study - Ch.2
- GENDER WOMANS 2 in a half paragraphs
- Provenzo would like your teamâs help in determining how he can use ebusiness and Business 2.0 to help his company...
- advance math
- Essay (done for other client)
- MGMT 520 Final Exam
- FIN 515 Managerial Finance
- For Homework Pro Only - Due By 03/26
- can you help me with this assignmemnt please Thank you
- environmental engineering lab report