CSIS 330 Quiz 2 Liberty Universityindigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- What two parts make up a Layer 3 IP address used to represent the source and destination devices?
- The seven OSI model layers are more often referred to by number rather than by name. Which layer number is the data link layer in the OSI model?
- The process of placing one message format inside another message format is called ___________.
- A protocol that governs communication over a data link and the physical transmission of data on the network media is ________________.
- The Internet layer of the TCP/IP model includes functions such as acknowledgement, error recovery, and sequencing.
- Which standards organization defines standards for video compression, Internet Protocol Television, and broadband communications?
- Which standards organization published the OSI reference model to develop a layered framework for networking protocols?
- Which standards organization is focused on long-term research related to internet and TCP/IP protocols, applications, architecture, and technologies?
- Which protocol provides feedback from a destination host to a source host about errors in packet delivery?
- Which of the following protocols is not part of the Internet protocol suite TCP/IP?
- Which protocol receives message segments from the transport layer, packages them into packets, and addresses them for end-to-end delivery over an internetwork?
- A _________________________ consists of the media that provide the pathway over which a message travels from source to destination.
- A one-to-one delivery is known as a _______________________ because there is only a single destination for the message.
- The Internet model is commonly referred to as the ____________________ model.
- Which of the following is not a common network protocol?
- What is the binary equivalent of the hexadecimal number A0?
- What is the binary equivalent of the decimal number 8?
- What is the decimal equivalent of the hexadecimal number B9?
- What is the binary equivalent of the decimal number 254?
- What is the hexadecimal equivalent of the binary number 10000000?
- What is the hexadecimal equivalent of the binary number 00101101?
- What is the decimal equivalent of the binary number 10000000?
- What is the binary equivalent of the decimal number 255?
- Is the binary number 00000011 odd or even?
- What is the hexadecimal equivalent of the binary number 00000011?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 2 years ago
CSIS 330 Quiz 2 Liberty University
Purchase the answer to view it