For film, you may select to critique either Independence Day (1996) or The Day After Tomorrow (2004).
critique should be two pages single-spaced, or four pages double-spaced, with proper citations consistent with APA formatting. critique is worth 10% of the student’s final grade. Students are encouraged to comment on a topic’s positive and/or negative attributes, contribute new ideas or hypotheses related to the depicted events or processes, and/or start a related discussion in response to the work. critique must discuss the topic framing in relation to the practice of emergency management. Blatant summaries of the works will not be accepted.
- 17 days ago
- American Dilemma--Slavery
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Math 130
- Week 4 Discussion-CIS-527
- social problems homwork
- HIS 135-Week 1-CheckPoint McCarthyism
- Research Paper on Climate Change
- writing assignment for management ( organizational behavior )
- NRS-451V Week 1 Topic 1 DQ 1 - Based on the scientific management theory……