When considering research from the perspective of ethical and legal concerns around research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Describe the methods and study design used.
- Discuss the study population and participant demographics.
- Discuss the study tool and data collection plan.
- Discuss the study limitations and opportunities for future research.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 7 content slides with discussion in the speaker notes in addition to the title and reference slides. Speaker notes should explain your findings from reading the study. Keep bullet points to 5 words.Your well-written presentation should meet the following requirements:
- The presentation shall be 9 total slides in length with 7 Content slides, however there can be additional reference slides if needed.
- Presentation notes (150 words) are required for each content slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials. Add notes to the speaker’s notes section of the PowerPoint presentation. Submit the document in PDF format or in speaker note view so that speaker notes can be viewed by the instructor.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of 6 scholarly articles in the speaker notes as well as the references slide. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but rest must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these sources and should be your primary resource for conducting research.
- Follow APA 7th edition and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
- a month ago
- I need an assignment done for my week 7 class Leading Change by putting people first
- Sensation and Perception PARTI SLIP Opportunity
- Check the question
- Data structures and arrays-1
- M454 Logistics Modelling
- Tow pages
- 523 APA Paper
- Education Teaching Practicum and Culminating Teaching Experience (Due 24 hours)
- Case Study of Finance