When faced with a difficult decision or set of decisions, as in teen pregnancy, creating a decision-making worksheet can be a valuable tool. This is similar to making a pros and cons list which you may already do. For this assignment, you will all be writing about teen pregnancy. Instructions: • In a paragraph or two, define the problem. • Consider the alternative ways to address the problem. Write about all that you can think of, but you are required to identify at least four. • Next, consider both the positive and negative consequences of each option. Discuss at least two positive and two negative consequences for each alternative. • Then discuss your values that most relevant to the decision. Some of these values may conflict with the others, or conflict with family, community, or cultural values. The point here is not to make judgments on which values are right or wrong but to focus on your individual values, how you define them, and how they impact your decision. • Write a list of other people who may be impacted by any of the alternatives/decisions. • Finally, based on all the above, what do you feel is the best decision for you in this scenario? • After identifying your best option, please discuss how it felt to complete this process. What was challenging? How does this help to provide insight into the decision-making process of people in crisis? Requirements: • Submit a Word document in APA format. • Maximum 2 pages in length, excluding the Title and Reference pages. • At least two resources, in addition to the course textbook.
- 16 days ago
- BUS 415 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Foodmart, Inc. Paper Scenario 2
- MAT 540 Quiz 3
- FIN 534 Week 10 Writing Assignment Financial Analysis
- 3 pages ASAP
- PROJ 410 Contracts and Procurement Complete Course and Final Exam
- BIOL 350 - Answer Collegiate Level:Why is the risk of miscarriage highest at week 12 of pregnancy?
- Martinez Company has decided to introduce a new product. The new product can be manufactured by either a capital-intensive method or a labor-intensive method.
- HCS 545 WEEK 1 INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT ETHICAL SELF-ASSESSMENT PAPER (A+++++ SOLUTION)
- persuasive essay
- A business law essay. due in 4 hours.