create a visual posterQueenQuanna
As a third-year teacher, you have become increasingly involved in community events, such as volunteering in a soup kitchen. Recently, a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Rodriguez, invited you to give a talk to local business leaders about the benefits for everyone when businesses create a culture that helps families work and care well for their children. During your talk, you decide to present a poster that outlines the benefits of family-friendly policies for businesses. Mr. Rodriguez mentions that some of the business owners in town are particularly concerned about parents who lose time at work when their children are home sick. He asks you for your ideas on how businesses can respond in a proactive way to families who need child care assistance. Losing parents as workers because they feel they must choose between their child and their employer is another issue, according to Mr. Rodriguez.
1. Create a poster, either by hand and then scanned in or by using digital tools. On your poster, highlight three to four key benefits for businesses when they adopt family-friendly policy policies for their employees. Next, list three to four policies businesses can adopt to help parents reduce stress and continue to be productive when their children need to miss school due to illness. Last, list one to two big ideas that would help relieve parental anxieties about feeling the need to choose between their child and their livelihood.
- 11 days ago
- For Doctor Caitlin only
- midterm project
- Social Media Marketing
- B. G. Drive-In is a fast-food restaurant that sells burgers and hot dogs in a 1950s environment.
- Politics on Film Analysis
- Can this be done within the next few days
- need help with finance question.5 problems
- ACC 349 Cost Accounting WEEK 2 DQ
- ACC 291 - PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING II Week 1 Assignment
- NOT RATED
As a third-year teacher, you have become increasingly involved in community events, such as volunteering in a soup kitchen. Recently, a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Rodriguez, …14 days ago