Create a visual flyerQueenQuanna
As a center director, you would like to offer the families of the children in your program more opportunity to become involved in the center. After reviewing the Strengthening Families program, you decide to institute a Parent Cafe for the parents of your center. You also need to remind parents that parent-teacher conferences are coming up and that parents are invited to volunteer in the classrooms as another way to get involved. To spread the word, you create a flyer to send home with each child. This flyer will serve as the invitation but also needs to entice parents to attend the event and volunteer, and remind them about conferences.Format:
- When completing the weekly scenario, you must be sure to include both a focus assignment and a self-reflection. These must be clearly labeled using headings. Without the proper labels, I must assume that this step was not completed, and partial credit will be lost.
- Focus Assignment
- Self Reflection
- A self-reflection is a thorough explanation of your focus assignment. The self-reflection must be written in paragraph format with a minimum of 10 sentences.
Instructions and Rubric for Chapter Scenario: 100 Points TotalFocus Assignment: 50 pointsCreate a flyer that describes the purpose of a Parent Cafe and the first topic you will discuss. The flyer should also remind families about volunteer opportunities in the program and about parent-teacher conferences and the need to schedule time with their child’s teacher. Use digital graphics that are eye catching to encourage families to look more closely. Self-Reflection: 50 points1. For each item of your flyer, explain how this guideline addresses the issues in the scenario (40 points). Please remember to write the self reflection in paragraph form at the bottom of the flyer.
- 11 days ago
- Research Development Paper
- ACC 556 WEEK 5 DISCUSSION
- comment from post 3
- MBA 640 Module Three Executive Memo Guidelines and Rubric
- ACC 206 WEEK 8 DISCUSSION
- Discuss how communication methods can be used to support a strategic organizational behavior focus
- acc 206 week 5 discussion 2 (DO NOT CHANGE THE PRICE)
- FOR NICHOWILLIAM ONLY
- discussion question
- NOT RATED
As a center director, you would like to offer the families of the children in your program more opportunity to become involved in the center. After reviewing the Strengthening Families …14 days ago