Court Case Schenck v. U.S (Power point)daylilorente85
You will be assigned in class a landmark case to research and present the significance of. Once assigned your case, you must research, take notes on, and thoroughly understand the Court's decision and its significance to American society and government.
Remember you must have at least 3 sources.
A list of sites is provided in the attachment for help you in your research. You will also find in the attachment:
- The Project Planning Worksheet - Due on Wednesday March 8, 2023
- The Landmark Case Research Notes - Due on Wednesday March 8, 2023
- The Rubric that will be used to grade your assignment
- List of roles that you will choose from to present your assignment - Due on Tuesday March 14, 2023
Your presentation should be a MAXIMUM of 3 minutes.
Please see the Worksheet and Planning Sheet in a Word document so that you can type on it
- 23 days ago
- Analytical Paper
- for PhD doctorate only
- ECO3 msg
- Too Fast a Location? - At a particular location along a highway, a state official from the
- How starch must be altered/changed before it can pass through the cell membrane
- computer since
- Nurse Shortage
- Software testing and quality assurance homework help
- SOC 313 Entire Course (New). Get an A++.