COUN 691 QUIZ 7 (2020)indigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Counselors are encouraged to view resistance as a welcome signal that the therapeutic relationship is at a turning point.
- Sometimes a stage of change may be skipped altogether.
- Transitional summaries are statements used to:
- When a client determines that his behavior is causing enough problems to warrant a change, that client is in the Preparation stage.
- Which is NOT one of the six stages of change?
- Which of the following is NOT a form of resistance?
- Which of the following is NOT one of the five early motivational methods?
- Which of the following is NOT one of the four pillars that guide MI?
- _______ Shifting focus
- _______ Reduce resistance
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 2 years ago
COUN 691 QUIZ 7 (2020)
Purchase the answer to view it