COUN 691 QUIZ 6 (2020)indigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- An instrument created using the criterion keyed approach is appropriate for clients who may attempt to "fake-good"
- Data gathered from administering standardized tests can only be used for diagnostic purposes.
- Face validity of an instrument refers to the style of questions on an instrument that enables the respondents to determine the purpose of the questions by merely reading the questions.
- Sensitivity _____
- Specificity ______
- The purpose of screening is
- Which of the following instruments has a version designed especially for adolescent substance abuse screening?
- Which of the following instruments is not a stand alone substance abuse screen but has a scale for screening substance abuse?
- Which of the following instruments is specially designed to screen substance use disorders in pregnant women?
- Which of the following three instruments are commonly used for substance abuse screening?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 2 years ago
COUN 691 QUIZ 6 (2020)
Purchase the answer to view it