Question: does the idea that an inanimate entity has First Amendment rights as argued in the Citizens United case make sense to you? Why or why not? Remember this case opened the flood gates to the entry of dark money into politics when the Supreme Court suggested that in the case of a corporation with free speech rights like a person, money can be construed as speech.
- 11 days ago
- wk2 forensic paper
- design a simulation system
- You have examined litter size in the well-studied nematode worm Caenorhabditiselegans.
- BUS 461 Week 5 DQ 2 - Simulation Models
- Seafood restaurants along the coast of New England offer a variety
- The PPACA of 2010
- Assignment 1: Professional Forensics Basics
- Assignment 1: Authentication Methods
- Medical Devices sold in Japan