CORI Lesson PlanKanieshamm
Concept Oriented Reading Instruction
Please use the link below to read about the Concept Oriented Reading Instruction
Please view the video on the CORI strategy for reading comprehension
CORI Video Resource
Review the information on the Concept Oriented Reading Instruction
Choose any lesson plan format that you would like to use to create a lesson plan using the CORI elements and information from the videos, website information, and powerpoint (video based).
You can use a standard of whatever grade Kindergarten-6th grade. Make sure you have the standard, grade level, observation, questioning(what you want them to know about the lesson), In-depth reading(books, literature, links, magazines, videos, poetry), collaboration(group discussion; peer review), and writing and communicating(summarize, portfolios, pictures, journal, you are basically comparing and contrasting). please give choices so the students are allowed to choose which assignment they wan to do.
*The children must have choices to choose from*
- 13 days ago
- MATLAB - Speech Recognition
- 250 words each no less no more
- econ referee report 3
- After watching the video We Shall Remain - Trail of Tears write a 2 page essay explaining what type of things the Cherokee did to resist the Indian Removal Act and what eventually happened.
- Finance Homework Problems FOR; DR. WILLIAN
- Alabama Airlines opened its doors in June 1995 as a commuter service with its headquarters and only hub located in Birmingham. A...
- NOT RATED
The below activities will help enhance your knowledge of HLP #6 and prepare you to create an engaging and inclusive lesson plan.
1.) Read the scenario. Then, select your grade sub-standard. Review …18 days ago
- NOT RATED
The below activities will help enhance your knowledge of HLP #6 and prepare you to create an engaging and inclusive lesson plan.1.) Read the scenario. Then, select your grade sub-standard. Review the …14 days ago