Congestion and Mass Transit Part 2vduglas2
1. According to the video, over half of drivers are taking peak-hour trips for different reasons besides work or school. How would congestion pricing change the behavior of the drivers who are out because they want to run errand or buy some soda?
2. According to the video, we should think of our roads much like we think about electrical utilities. Do you agree with this analogy? Please explain what parts you agree with and what parts you disagree with.
3. Why do Americans view mass transit as welfare? What can be done about it?
- 8 days ago
- PSY 303 Week 5 Quiz ( Comprehensive Quiz ) ~ ( This Tutorial Contains The Following 57 Questions Correctly Answered )
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- ACC555 ACC/555 ACC 555 Week 7 Assignment 2 Tax-Deductible Losses
- Research papers
- Termite Mould
- Synthesis Paper
- Org Beh Assignments
- 500 word History Essay in APA 6th Edition
- SOC paper due in 2 hours