2. For each of the process models described in this chapter, what are the benefits and drawbacks of using the model?
3. For each of the process models described in this chapter, bow does the model handle a significant change in requirements late in development?
4. Draw a diagram to capture the process of buying an airplane ticket for a business trip.
6. Using the notation of your choice, draw a process diagram of a software development process that prototypes three different designs and choose the best from among them.
7. Examine the characteristics of good process models described in Section 2.4. Which characteristics are essential for processes to be used on projects where the problem and solution are not well understood?
8. In this chapter, we suggested that software development is a creation process, not a manufacturing process. Discuss the characteristics of manufacturing that apply to software development and explain which characteristics of software development are more like a creative endeavor.
9. Should a development organization adopt a single process model for all of its software development? Discuss the pros and cons.
10. Suppose your contract with a customer specifies that you use a particular software development process. How can the work be monitored to enforce the use of this process? 11. Consider the processes introduced in this chapter. Which ones give you the most flexibility
- 3 years ago
- Please help
- FINANCE 460 : 9 QUESTIONS ON CONSTAT GROWTH
- "f(t) = Ï - t for 0 < t < Ï"
- So, now that you have completed your first week, and grown your brain, what was your biggest challenge, and how did you overcome it? What would you tell students who don’t think that they have a math brain about how you were able to train your brain to be
- please do with care
- solve the equation. 1/2x + 1/4x = 16 it says the correct answer is 21.3, but I don't kow how to get...
- essays Expert Writer only
- bus 508 Week 8 Discussion
- i need a social research paper done by november
- Knutson Products, Inc. is involved in the production of airplane parts and has the following inventory
- NOT RATED
2. For each of the architectural styles described in this chapter, give an example of a real world application whose software design might incorporate that style.
10. You have been hired by a …3 years ago
- NOT RATED
9. Can a system ever be completely "decoupled"? That is, can the degree of coupling be reduced so much that there is no coupling between components? Why or why not?
10. Are there some …3 years ago
- NOT RATED
1. We call a statement in any language a computed case type of statement if it branches to one of several areas in the program, depending on the value of a variable. Discuss the positive and …3 years ago