Clinical Field Experience C: Interventionyrsmith47-
Continuing to work with your mentor teacher, create an intervention plan for the student or students identified in Clinical Field Experience B.
Your plan should include the following:
- Identification of applicable tiered intervention (1, 2, or 3)
- Grade level of instruction
- An activity implementing 1-2 intervention strategies (these may be the intervention strategies you identified in Clinical Field Experience B)
- Brief description of each intervention strategy and how it supports the identified student challenges
- Materials needed and procedures for each intervention strategy
Upon completing your intervention plan, continue to collaborate with your mentor teacher to ensure the plan will appropriately meet the needs of the student/s identified. Incorporate feedback accordingly.
Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect upon your conversations and instructional support. Address how your mentor teacher plans for and reflects upon intervention choices in his or her own classroom and explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
- 11 days ago
- Homework Assignment 7
- E12-8 Presented below are two independent situations. 1. Gambino Cosmetics acquired 10%
- Toxicology Paper APA Style
- see attached
- mgt521 wk3 qu-8
- A) Find the Payback period for the following project: Project X Initial Outlay $8,960 Year I $3,030 Year 2 $3,800 Year 3 13,740 Year 4 $6,010 The answer should be calculated to two decimal places. B) Find the net present value for the following
- Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words in which you discuss the effects of categorization and social influences on decision making.
- The Law of Demand
- ETHC 445 Principles of Ethics Week 7 Discussions Devry
- Study Strategies and Learning Style and