Build a climograph based on this climate data for a mystery city. Please view this 12 minute Zoom presentation (https://cccconfer.zoom.us/rec/play/_Naok4LyIMNWD_ogEbdcjZJuSro_nUbCWEU3QJ5axYaSXWLnZGXcScuTUiT7SV7n_Ci7b8pgP08Z6iIm.UN1_M0jc1dofH1J2?startTime=1585599959000&_x_zm_rtaid=yd-BrMGkShC7Yn_v_S5-ZQ.1611192133539.c639d277985ad6dbf5f51bb88a22eac3&_x_zm_rhtaid=265) for instructions and requirements for your climograph work of art. Please note that the video speaks of choosing your own city. Instead, the climate data is provided to you.
- Needs to have a single temperature graph (not one high and one low)
- Precipitation needs to be in bar graph form by month (like the example)
- Must have a data table in degrees Fahrenheit, and precipitation in inches
- No need to include a map
You may need to do some conversions?
When completed, take a picture then upload the image. The image should include a small portion of the surface your climograph is placed upon. Such as the table, desk, floor, rug, wall, or anything your climograph is laying on.
- 10 months ago
- case study
- question for PROFESSOR2013
- Work breakdown structure and Gantt chart, versus PERT
- HRM 530 Week 8 Assignment 4 HR Training Class
- BUS 620 Managerial Marketing Amazon Fresh - Last Mile Quest for Total Domination
- Assignment 2: Community Prevention Program
- Article Critique
- provide the corecct order for each question