Classroom Management Plan ComponentsNekaBay
- Communication with Families – Write a 250-500 word email to the families of your future students in which you introduce yourself. Include your professional background and provide a brief overview of your teaching philosophy. Identify three ways you will communicate with the families to establish open communication. Explain why it is important to maintain a positive, collaborative relationship to promote the intellectual, social, emotional, physical growth, and well-being of students.
- Classroom Management Evaluation: Write a 250-500 word evaluation of the effects of professional decisions and actions on students, families, and other professionals in the learning community. Explain how you will actively seek input from families, peers, and the community to grow professionally and improve classroom management. Include a summary of legal obligations in responding to student behavior and equity that you have read during your research.
I REALLY DO NOT NEED ANY REFERENCES FOR THIS DO NOT HAVE TO BE 500 250-300 IS FINE. Only assistance with some portions because it is very tedious and deadline is approaching.
- 9 days ago
- Starbucks Organizational Culture paper
- Read below
- Assume that you loaned me $1,000 at a very generous nominal interest rate of 3 percent to be paid back...
- Calculate the average cost per unit at June 1, 6, 11, 14, 21 & 27. (Round answers to 3 decimal places,...
- for Barber markayla only
- BUSN460 Week 7 Team Final Presentation
- BUS 357 International Business
- Find 1 article on each of the following topics: the Digital Divide and the impact of the OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) initiative.
- For Professor Francis
- social cognitive processes psyc8201
ok2 years ago